Three things I do to stay organised and feel accomplished every day! My three rules for a stress free life.
1 – Be selfish 💁♀️
When it comes to accomplishing your organisation goals put yourself first! Make sure you allocate yourself time daily to complete a task – YOU TIME. Stop ✋ prioritising other people become your own number one!
2 – Start saying NO 🙅♀️
NO to things people palm off onto you! You know that awful top your Mum bought and never wears … learn not to accept other peoples castoffs
NO to things you can’t afford to do… If your friends are arranging a meet-up and you know it involves shopping 🛍️ 👀 consider arranging to meet them later for lunch or a coffee. Avoidance tactics can be a useful tool when teaching yourself to stop impulsive purchases!
3 – Practice makes improvement
By practicing a task five minutes everyday day you will teach yourself to ‘just do it’ as a matter of practice.
Good with five minutes – try increasing it until you are getting stuff done!
- Plan your week on repeat!
- By having a regular system that can be replicated, life is so much easier to organise!! Think daily, just like brushing your teeth 🦷
- Make the bed 🛌
- Hang your clothes in 1 place👗
- Have a basic meal planning list 🥘
- Time to tidy – 10 minutes daily💁♀️
- Increase your task list by regularly adding to a basic weekly planing list. Before you know it you’ll be feeling more accomplished!
4 – Finally Focus – Consistency creates rhythm.
I know I said three things…🙋♀️ I love giving you an extra bonus! If you’d like to organise your home and get a system that works for you, get in touch here and I can help!